31st March 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th to join any good institution with astrophysics?

What should I do just after I pass XII to join in any good Institution associated with astrophysics? What are its minimum requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical Engineering in Pune/Mumbai after passing 12th? Can I pursue higher studies in Astrophysics
  2. Can I join MSc Astrophysics and join indian Institute of Astrophysics
  3. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  4. How to do BSc Astrophysics? I am doing my 12th
  5. How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? When is the entrance exam and which are the colleges for Astrophysics in India
  6. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  7. How can I become a scientist in Astrophysics after passing 11th
  8. How to join ISRO after passing BSc? I want to do MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  10. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  11. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Astrophysics?
  13. What should I do to become a astronomer?
  14. Am I eligible for M.Tech in Astrophysics after doing B.E in computers? How to do M.Tech in Astrophysics?
  15. How can I join MSc Astrophysics after completion of B.Tech? Which entrance exams to be written? Any good college for this course in Tamilnadu?
  16. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  17. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate? -- [New]
  18. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?