29th December 2015, 01:27 PM
Karthik Redy

What should I do after second year of intermediate? Which entrance exam should I give?

I am a OC candidate. I just completed my inter bipc first year with 90% marks. What should I do after second year? What entrance test should i write? Please give any instances for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give medical entrance exam after passing intermediate with 62%
  2. When will be the Entrance Exam for Ag.B.Sc course? Required Percentage of marks in Intermediate to appear for this Exam? Which University will conduct this Entrance Exam?
  3. How to join Sastra Univeristy if I am a intermediate student
  4. Which Entrance Exam I have to give to become an Automobile or Robotix Engineer?
  5. Can I write any entrance for job in Railways after intermediate?
  6. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  7. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I give Bank Clerk Exam having secured 54.2% in Intermediate and being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  9. Information about MDS entrance exam? I have completed my schooling and intermediate first year
  10. Am I eligible for ICET entrance exam without having intermediate?
  11. Can I write NDF entrance exam? I am a intermediate 2nd year student
  12. What is the procedure for CBSE Intermediate improvement?
  13. Can I give company secretary intermediate level exam without giving foundation exam? Am I eligible for December exam if my final year will get over in June?
  14. List of entrance exams to join M.Tech program in various universities? Am I eligible to sit in GATE exam ? I am in B.Tech 3rd year
  15. Which professional course can I do after completing intermediate this year?
  16. How many times one can give IIT JEE exam by new system?
  17. Is it true that if we score 90%+ in 10th and 12th we can get direct admission in HAL with 4 years of free education?
  18. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if I have a year back after 12th?
29th December 2015, 08:34 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after second year of intermediate? Which entrance exam should I give?

Soon after the completion of Intermediate, you would be eligible to give number of Entrance Exams. But you should choose the Entrance Exam as per the course or job that you would like to join.

Since you have opted for Science stream in Intermediate, Medicine is the best course for you to join.

There would be state level Entrance Exams and national wide Entrance Exams to join Medicine course. You can choose the one which you are interested.

Popular national wide Entrance Exams are
AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Sciences
AIPMT - All India Pre Medical/Dental Test
CMC Vellore MBBS Entrance Exam
JIPMER MBBS
Amrita University MBBS Entrance Exam

Some of the state level Entrance Exams are
For Andhra Pradesh - EAMCET
For Bihar - BCECE
For West Bengal - WBJEE

After Medicine, Pharmacy is the best course to join. If you would like to join D-Pharmacy course, there won't be any Entrance Exam. You will get admission on the basis of your percentage of marks in Intermediate. But if you would like to join B-Pharmacy course, you need to give Entrance Exam.

You can also opt for various life sciences subjects in B.Sc course with the duration of 3 years like
-Biotechnology
-Genetics
-Bio-Chemistry
-Bio-Informatics
You will get direct admission for these courses in many of the colleges.

You can also opt for BBA or BBM courses if you are interested in Commerce or Management side.
29th December 2015, 11:00 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: What should I do after second year of intermediate? Which entrance exam should I give?

After your intermediate with BPC you can go for the exams like
1. All India Pre-medical Test (AIPMT)
2. Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
3. All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
4. BHU All India PMT
5. CMC-Vellore
6. Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test (DUMET)
7. National Defense Academy (NDA)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?