1st October 2011, 11:13 PM
basitbhat

What should I do to apply for AIEEE while in 11th standard? How to prepare for the entrance exam?

i have to apply on aieee but this time i am in 11th class what should i do from now to prepare my examination

12th November 2011, 11:49 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to apply for AIEEE while in 11th standard? How to prepare for the entrance exam?

hi,
you can apply for AIEEE exam after 12th class.
for top ranking you should start the preparation from now onward.

READING OF 1 BOOKS 100 TIME IS MORE BATTER THE READING OF 100 BOOKS 1 TIME.

All books are good. Start understanding the concept of physics and chemistry.
solve numerical and objective type question as many as possible.

good luck!
30th April 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to apply for AIEEE while in 11th standard? How to prepare for the entrance exam?

im in my 12th standerd and im intrested in doing aeronautical engineering and for that i have to clear AIEEE exam but the problem is i dont know how to apply for that exam so please guide me.
1st May 2012, 12:36 AM
bunty00

hy,
you can give aieee exam only after 12th provided you get 60% in your 12th board.so now you have to prepare for your 11th which are asked in your exam.so concentrate easily on your studies now
7th April 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for aieee in 11th class if not then suggest some books for practice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?