4th April 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to apply in IAF? How can I submit my form online?

sir I don't know what I should to do for applying in IAF and how can I submit my form online.

4th April 2015, 05:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to apply in IAF? How can I submit my form online?

IAF stands for the Indian Air Force. You have not mentioned your educational qualification in the query so it is difficult to say for which entrance exam you are eligible.

However, here I am listing some of the entrance exams at different educational level which can help you joining IAF if you clear it.

At 10+2 level, NDA/NA entrance exam is the gateway to Indian Airforce. For this you muyst have passed your 10+2 or appearing with mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects.

Your age must be between 16.5-19 years and you must be unmarried male Indian.

At bachelor's degree level, there are two entrance exams:

1. Combined Defense services:

If you have passed your bachelor's degree or in final year of it, you can apply for this exam.
The age limit is 19-23 years.

How to apply:

You need to visit the official website of UPSC that www.upsc.gov.in and check the examination calendar. For example the date of notification of NDA 2 in 2015 is 20/06/2015, after that candidates can apply for the exam.

You need to read the full advertisement of exam. After that the official site where you can apply for NDA, CDS exam is www.upsconline.nic.in.

2. Air Force Common Admission Test.

Candidates who have passed bachelor's degree or in final year of it can apply for this exam. Mathematics and physics at 10+2 level is compulsory.

AFCAT 1 is over. The important dates for AFCAT 2 will be out in September 2015.

Official website: www.careerairforce.nic.in.

So, depending upon your qualification, you can apply for any of the exams mentioned above at their official website.
4th April 2015, 08:17 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I don't know what I should to do for applying in IAF and how can I submit my form online.

IAF stands for Indian Air Force. This is one of the defence forces of India. To join in force you need to write the entrance exam. There are many entrance exams which are conducted in India for joining in defence forces.

You have not mentioned your qualification in order to specify what entrance exams you can choose to join in IAF. The minimum qualification needed for joining in IAF is candidate should have a citizenship in India. The age limit needed is 16 1/2-19 years and educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education. Apart from all these candidate need to be physically fit.

To get your application form you need to visit the official site for the exam which you are applying.
10th April 2015, 05:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

IAF means Indian Air Force.

If you are currently studying in last year of 10+2 or have completed it, then you are eligible for NDA/NA entrance exam. Your age should be between 16.5-19.5 years.

You can apply for the NDA/NA exam at www.upsconline.nic.in when notification is out. Notification for NDA 2 will be out on 20/06/2015.

For bachelor's degree candidates in engineering, Air Force Common Admission test is conducted to enter into Indian Air Force.

For AFCAT information, log on to www.careerairforce.nic.in.

If you have bachelor's degree in science or any other streams, you can apply for the Combined Defense Services.

The age limit is 19-23 years for Air Force Academy.

For more details about CDS click here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?