18th August 2014, 11:37 PM
Pravesh lucky rana

What should I do to become a food inspector after doing Sanitary Inspector course and BA?

sir.. i have done sanitary inspector course and doing BA. what should i do to become a food inspector.

21st August 2014, 11:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a food inspector after doing Sanitary Inspector course and BA?

Quote:
sir.. i have done sanitary inspector course and doing BA. what should i do to become a food inspector.
It’s good that you are interested to become a Food Inspector. To become a food inspector you need to appear in any one of the exam like, UPSC entrance exam, All India Food Inspector Exam, Punjab Food Supplies Department Exam.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Applicant must hold a Bachelor's Degree with at least one of the subjects namely, Agriculture, Pharmacy, Food Technology, Dairy Technology or a Bachelor's degree in science stream from a recognized University or equivalent.

Applicant must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years and upper age relaxation will be given for reserved category students.

5 years for SC/ST category students and 3 years for OBC category students.

Applicant must be physically as well as medically fit.

For more information please visit here:- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?