22nd January 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a Space Scientist and secure a job in NASA after 12th?

Sir I am in std 10th. My name is varun mehra. I want to know that how should i become a space scientist. It's my aim to become a space scientist and to work in nasa. So what should i do to secure job in nasa after 12. Please reply faster.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a scientist in space research institute? Which exams do I have to answer to enter into NASA?
  2. How can I become a space scientist in NASA? I have passed class 10th
  3. What are the tests to be given after 12th to be a scientist in NASA or any other space organization
  4. How to become a scientist if I am a BSc student of Physics? How to do a job in NASA as a scientist
  5. How to do a job in NASA as a scientist if I am a BSc student in Physics
  6. Job in NASA after B.Tech from Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering? Should i choose Aeronautical engineering to become a space scientist?
  7. How to become a scientist in NASA after studying earth and space science in India? Do I have to pass any test to be a scientist in NASA?
  8. What is the qualification required to become an Astronaut?
  9. How can I become an astronaut and space scientist after studying in mechanical engineering
  10. Qualification needed to be a Space Scientist?
  11. What are the courses I need to study after 12th to become a scientist in NASA?
  12. What to do after B.Sc to become a Scientist in NASA and Astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to become a Space Scientist after the completion of 12th?
  14. Which course should I take to become a space scientist after 12th
  15. How can I become a space scientist? I have completed 12th with 80% marks
  16. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after completion of B.Sc course?
  17. How to get Earth and Planets scientists Job in NASA? Qualifications needed to enter NASA? Best institutes of NASA in India and how to get admission?
  18. How could i become a Space Scientist? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year ECE
22nd January 2016, 07:59 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Space Scientist and secure a job in NASA after 12th?

# NASA stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

# Aspirant of joining NASA must meet the following eligibility conditions:

* Must have the citizenship of United States.
* Must have good eye sight.
* Normal blood pressure. Must be lies in the range of 140/90.
* Height must be above 157 cm.
* Must have the valid bachelor degree in Aeronautical engineering/Aviation/Physical Science.

# Candidate is required to apply to the advertisement notification released by the NASA or government agency directly. Few important official websites of NASA and other government agencies are given below:

* www.nasajobs.nasa.gov
* www.mtsibase.com/sharp
* www.education. nasa.gov/usrp/

# Candidate willing to make career with NASA advised to opt science subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2 level.

# After 10+2 in PCM stream, candidate should go for pursuing B.Tech. degree in aeronautics, aviation or physical science.

# Names of few best colleges/institutes for aeronautics engineering are mentioned below:

* GITAM University, Hyderabad
* Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
* NMIMS Academy of Aviation, Maharashtra
* Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
* School of Aeronautics, New Delhi
* Jawaharlal Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
* Jawahar Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bangalore
* Jaya Engineering College, Chennai
* Samalkha Group of Institutions, Panipat, Haryana
* Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
* Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
* Kalaignar Karunanidhi Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
20th February 2017, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to become a Space Scientist and secure a job in NASA after 12th?

I am a student of class 7 wants to become an astronomer of NASA what should i have to do from now to achieve my goal?
7th March 2017, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am currently heading towards my SSC exams, i am very interested in knowing about the intestellar space and am ready to give all my life for this job in NASA. I am extremely interested in topics like BLACKHOLES,QUASARS,PULSARS,WHITEHOLES,ETC.
So i need further guidelines to ascend towards this job. Please reply as fast as you can.
20th March 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How to become a scientist in space research institute? Which exams do I have to answer to enter into NASA?
14th July 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to become NASA scientist so which stream I should take after 10th Medical or Non medical tell me as soon as possible
30th July 2017, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I am completed BHMS. Now what can I do for become scientist in NASA. Any other course available for that.
29th September 2017, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir i want to be space scientist and to work in nasa /isro/iss on the basis of scientific research on universe may i get in any of this. Thank you.
2nd June 2018, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 10th pass out. What types of education I need to become a Aerospace Engineer in NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?