2nd May 2011, 08:56 PM
shifu bhatia

What should I do between M.Tech, M.Phil or B.Ed after doing MSc Computer Science? Date of sale of application form?

i had done M Sc in computer science. Now m confused what i have to do whether M. Tech or M.pill or B.ed??????/ plzzzzzzz help me???? and plzzzz send me d dates when d application forms will be displayed ????? thanx

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech from VTU? What is the date of sale of application form?
  2. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do between M.Tech, M.Phil or B.Ed after doing MSc Computer Science? Date of sale of application form?
  4. What is the last date of NET application form sale for MSc in computer science
  5. Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?
  6. Difference between Msc computer science and MTech computer science? -- [New]
  7. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  8. Universities offering part time M.Phil computer science in Chennai? I have completed MSc computer science
  9. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  10. What is the date of sale of application form for B.Ed at MP?
  11. How to apply for IAF after pursuing Final Year engineering in computer science? Date of sale of application form?
  12. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  13. Date of sale of B.Ed entrance test application form?
  14. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  15. Date of sale of application form for M.Tech admission?
  16. When is the IGNOU B.Ed application form sale date?
  17. When is the EC entrance application form sale? I have completed my diploma in computer science
  18. Best Colleges for M.Phil course in Computer Science?
27th June 2011, 09:02 PM
spratik08

Default Re: What should I do between M.Tech, M.Phil or B.Ed after doing MSc Computer Science? Date of sale of application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shifu bhatia View Post
i had done M Sc in computer science. Now m confused what i have to do whether M. Tech or M.pill or B.ed??????/ plzzzzzzz help me???? and plzzzz send me d dates when d application forms will be displayed ????? thanx
hi shifu,
you had done M Sc in comp.sci.
so, to choose among your options is your den!
see, if you want to go in deep in your field of comp.sci., by technical way, you go for M.Tech.there you will get more knowledge in your field. in point of job view, from this way, definitely, you will have higher salary & job is in a company.
if you want to go in philosophical way, definitely, you choose the way of M.Phil.
if you think that, it is enough to learn & wish to teach, means if you want devote your knowledge to others , then better way is B.Ed. the job is in any educational field institute.
now, it is totaly depends on you, where your interest takes you!
27th July 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do between M.Tech, M.Phil or B.Ed after doing MSc Computer Science? Date of sale of application form?

I am in mca 5th semester.. what should I do after this? Is that m.tech or ph.d which is better? plz waiting for your kind reply..
26th September 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after msc chemistry?
21st June 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Dera sir
This is Simran,i want to know that i had done M.SC(IT) after PGDCA.........
now i m confused between M.Tec & M.phil plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
guide me a better option ......................................
awaiting 4 your reply.........................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?