25th December 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further after XI to pursue Maths honours?

Presently I am in xi but want to pursue Math honours with mathematics in later life and work on that. How should I proceed? What should i Do?

14th February 2016, 11:52 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do further after XI to pursue Maths honours?

Well, there's only one thing to do right now. You are already on the right track. You just have to get really good marks in class eleven. Then make sure you pass out in class 12 with at least star marks in your aggregate, with letter marks in Mathematics. A major in the subject Mathematics also requires other subjects in pure science to be in pass course.
So some colleges might also look up the marks you obtained in Physics subject. So keep really good marks in Mathematics and Physics.
After you pass class 12 take up the forms of the popular science colleges in your state. Mostly no college takes admission test to shortlist candidates for their curriculum. Admission is purely based on merit. So the better your marks is from the rest of the people, the more are your chances to be in the top lists published by the college. So after your name gets published in the list, you will be admitted in Mathematics honors course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?