22nd March 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get best package job in Railway after class 12 humanities?

Im in class 12 Humanities stream . I want to apply for best annual package job in railway.
What should I do?

16th April 2015, 04:50 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get best package job in Railway after class 12 humanities?

In railways, most of the jobs are technical. This is the reason the students wil science background have an edge over the others.

Now since you belong to humanities so you won't definitely be eligible for the such technical posts.
Since, you were talking about the best packaged job, so first of all i would advise you to complete our graduation because at intermediate level yo won't be able to get any job. Then after graduation, you will also get to know the various other opportunities that u can pursue.

But, let me put it straight, it is very difficult for a humanity student to get a job profile in railways. So i would advise you to search and put your efforts in those fields where you have better chances of getting success.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?