21st May 2011, 04:14 PM
naughty boy

What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that?

hi
I'm aman gupta. I've completed my 12th by science side. I'm from a middle class family. I want to study in abroad on the bases of government scholarship. What should i do for get scholarship? Is there any compitative exam?
Please help me..
Thank you

15th July 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that?

I got 92% in 12th board,tell me is there any scholarship exam in India give scholarship for higher studies.
16th July 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that?

can I do B.Tech after completing B.Sc in Physics(H) with 54% marks with out giving joint entrance exam?
19th July 2011, 03:39 PM
abhi789
Banned

no buddy!government does not provide you any scholarship only college will provide you scholarship only if you are a topper .some financial aid like loans and fellowships are there to pursue your studies and after your studies you can pay thier loan
22nd July 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i am persuading my 2nd year BE in bangalore . i got 84% in 2nd PUC state syllabus. and in both first and second semesters i got first class with distinction .. is there any scholarship .
23rd February 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i completed my 12th in 2006 with 70% and afgter that i am unable to continue my study's due to some pbm's can u plz suggest me which country will be good and offer good scholorship for degree in abroad and what are the exams to be prepared
28th April 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Now i m doing my 2 and i m planning to do medicine in U.K. is there any scholarship provided by the government??????
21st June 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

My daugter is in XIth CBSE board science & want to study abroad after XIIth Is there any scholarship for that she can try?
22nd June 2012, 08:15 PM
jashan9465352302

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty boy View Post
hi
I'm aman gupta. I've completed my 12th by science side. I'm from a middle class family. I want to study in abroad on the bases of government scholarship. What should i do for get scholarship? Is there any compitative exam?
Please help me..
Thank you
see first of all, tell me what u want to do..which course,,,like mbbs.it is very costly in oll countries except some eastern europe countries..nd no country provide scholarship for that..but if u study here in ukraine eastern europe then ur studies cost uh much less than that of india's mbbs..it is about 15 to 20 lkhs.for total course food accomodation nd everythng,, em also studying dere only friend..for more info contact me @[email protected]
29th November 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i have done 12th maths from cbse with 83.2% .. i am a girl from general category... tell me about any scholarship and career options.....
3rd December 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I belongs to a middle family but i want to do b.tech in cambridge university.does ielts provide full scholarship for tution and living expenses or any other scholarship provide?i've got 90% in 12th please reply me to my email id [email protected] |thanku.
25th June 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to get scholarship can i get it through sat for study in usa and iam from a middle class family so myfamily can not afford my fee in us so want to go in usa after my 12 through scholarship my subject is physics , chemistry and maths so please tell me how can i get scholarship and tell me about its eligibility criteria......iam radhika and
mujhe kabse iski preparation karni hogi exam ki and how many exams i will have to give pls tell me sir ...
31st October 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

hi, I belong to a poor family. my family can't afford for ma higher studies but I want to do aerospace eng. in abroad ..... and I belong to st category . I am from arunachal pradesh .Is there any scholarship for us to study the course I want to????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?