9th August 2018, 09:56 PM
jahanvi rankawat

What should I do to get job after completing BCA(H) course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BCA(H) course. I am little worried about my future. Actually I want to know that what I should do so that I can secure job after completing my BCA(H) course? Please help me to know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job after completing diploma in civil?
  2. After completing B.Ed course is it possible to get a government job?
  3. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?
  4. What type of job can I get after completing B.Sc?
  5. Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the job opportunities available after completing B.Sc in Chemistry scoring 80%? What type of job should I prefer?
  7. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  8. How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  9. How can I get a job in RIG field after completing Mechanical Engineering course?
  10. What are the job opportunities available in India after completing M.Sc Biotechnology?
  11. How can I get a job after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which job can I get after completing class 12th (Biology)? How can I apply for the job? -- [New]
  13. Can I get job in Nashik after completing Masters in Public Administratio?
  14. What are the job opportunities available in private sector after completing M.Sc Computers?
  15. Job opportunities available after completing MSc Biochemistry course?
  16. Should I go for a job or PG after completing BSc IT?
  17. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  18. Job or higher studies after completing diploma in Mechanical?
10th August 2018, 06:02 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get job after completing BCA(H) course?

It is good that you have completed BCA course and looking for job opportunities.

If your college is top college, there would be on campus placements that can be organized by your college by inviting companies to offer jobs.

You can attend for the selection process and crack the job opportunity.

You can also attend for Off campus placements or Job Melas which will be conducted in other colleges.

Apart from these ways, you can create your resume and upload in job portals. Upload it regularly so that you will get the information regarding job opportunities.

Apply for the job opportunities as per your interest and crack the respective selection procedure to get the job.

The selection process will consist of following rounds
-JAM
-Group Discussion
-Technical Interview
-HR Interview

Since you are trying for jobs on the basis of Graduation, you won't be offered good salary.

My suggestion is to go for jobs only if you get it in MNC otherwise please go for higher studies like Post Graduation in MCA.
11th August 2018, 03:37 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

After completing BCA, you can choose any of the following courses
>MBA
>MCA
>B.Ed
If you don't want to pursue any degree then you should think about competitive examinations for job such as
>UPSC Civil Services
>Banking Sector
>SSC
>Railway
>Job in companies.
If you are interested in teaching then after completing B.Ed, you have to qualify TET for becoming teacher till higher secondary and to become professor in university or college you have to qualify NET after completing MCA.
Depending on choice, you can choose any of them for better future as future depends on what you do in present.
12th August 2018, 08:05 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Course Opportunities after completion of BCA (H) course:

In order to find better job as well as career opportunities after successful completion of BCA (H) course, you should definitely pursue a worthful course. So that, you will be finding best job opportunities after completion of BCA (H) course.

Some of the best courses are,

@ Master of Computer Application - Recommended course

@ Master of Business Administration (MBA)

@ Master's in Computer Management (MCM)

@ Master's Degree in Information Management

@ Information Security Management (ISM) ..etc.,

Hence, I suggest you to choose the best course after completion of BCA (H) course among the above mentioned course. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, MCA is the best course and you can even become Network Engineer, System Analyst, Software Engineer, Database Administrator, Test Engineer, Software Consultant..etc.,
12th August 2018, 11:12 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want further studies then you need to pursue MBA.
But after completing BCA also you can apply for various government jobs.
After completing MBA you can apply for jobs in private companies as well in government jobs.

Some of the government sector jobs are as follows:-
Banking
SSC
LIC
Metro
Post Office
Police
UPSC
BPSC
MPSC
PCS
Forest Guard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?