26th December 2011, 09:33 PM
shilpa hosur

What should I do to get a job after scoring 70% in B.Tech?

hi, myself shilpa. i have done my BE batch.70%. but still i am searching for job. have applied in many sites but still not getting any calls. am worried.pls do the needfull

2nd January 2012, 05:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job after scoring 70% in B.Tech?

There is no need of worry, as you possess good academic results. You can easily grab a job if you possess enough technical skills to perform well. You must go through employment news daily to collect details regarding jobs. This can also be obtained from the official web portal of organizations. You can also apply for the job through these web portals. Approaching job consultancies will also help you to obtain a deserving job.
25th June 2013, 10:34 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: What should I do to get a job after scoring 70% in B.Tech?

Hi
after doing the B.tech you have the job opprtuinities in government as well as the private sectors.
You can apply for CDS exam which is conducted by UPSC. if you want to join defence.
Age limit is 19 to 25.
You can also apply for almost alll the civil services exams based on graduation degree.
Age limit for these exams is
21 to 30.there is also the upper age relaxation for reserved catagories.
For more detail of these exams go to site
www.upsc.gov.in
Also submit your resume in the employment office and also on the internet at sites
www.freshjob.com
www.timesjob.com etc.
Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?