2nd July 2011, 12:14 AM
joshi rupa

What should I do to get job in top Electronic Companies having done my B.Tech?

To get a job in top electronics cmpnies what should i do....i ve done btech.

2nd July 2011, 10:54 PM
mundhra
Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get job in top Electronic Companies having done my B.Tech?

hii, you have not not told me from which college you have completed your b.tech well for time being i can tell you to for companies which you prefers as the best one for interviews if there are vacancies..
10th August 2011, 04:50 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get job in top Electronic Companies having done my B.Tech?

hi...as you have completed your btech and still not got an job during your graduation in college or campus placement of the college i think you should start sending and uploading your resume in career and job finding websites like the monster.com or timesjob.com because they do really find good jobs for unemployed and qualified people,
also if you are interested in joining an software companies then you should join the niit course as they have very good placement records for the software professionals and the course duration is also of just 30 days ,
there is also one more choice for you and that is to prepare for the examinations of public sector companies like the ongc,ecil,sail etc and also you can prepare for the Indian engineering services examination because the jobs which you get after passing these examination are really good and high post jobs
26th August 2011, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech ece branch in 2011 from ptu but i get a job in tcs using 3rd party .actually finance dept. of pb give a project of ifms to tcs so they requte us but pakage is so small and this is non technical job so please tell me that is there any benificia to me in future if i continue please tell me my email id is [email protected]
26th August 2011, 01:44 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
Your college will provide chance ,you just have to click it, if college doe's not provide then register will top job consultancy ,they will provide chance.
21st September 2011, 12:11 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hi...as you have completed your btech and still not got an job during your graduation in college or campus placement of the college i think you should start sending and uploading your resume in career and job finding websites like the monster.com or timesjob.com because they do really find good jobs for unemployed and qualified people,
also if you are interested in joining an software companies then you should join the niit course as they have very good placement records for the software professionals and the course duration is also of just 30 days ,
there is also one more choice for you and that is to prepare for the examinations of public sector companies like the ongc,ecil,sail etc and also you can prepare for the Indian engineering services examination because the jobs which you get after passing these examination are really good and high post jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?