22nd January 2010, 01:39 PM
divyaspushpan

What should I do to get my NET exam certificate?

Friends

I have qualified NET examination, December 2008, but I haven't yet received my certificate.What should I do to get my certificate?

19th July 2011, 01:22 AM
rupesh1982

Default Re: What should I do to get my NET exam certificate?

if you didnot get certificate you should contact to NET authority
19th July 2011, 05:04 PM
pariharshivendra

Post Re: What should I do to get my NET exam certificate?

u go in ugc website nd check ur status net examintion 2008 and if u wiil qualify the examination u also contact in ugc office and talk about this.
19th July 2011, 09:30 PM
angeleye

hello,
As you know the NET exam is conducted by UGC that is University Grant Commission. So you can get your all the document from the university grant commission authority.
For the certificate you have to write a request letter to the officer in-charge along with your registration number and enrollment number.
After fortnight you will get the acknowledgement letter from the said authority.
These are the procedure for getting the certificate from the UGC.
20th July 2011, 03:13 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

If you have not received NET certificate then you should contact at following address with covering letter:
The Head,
NET Bureau, UGC,
South Campus, University of Delhi,
Benito Juarez Marg.,
New Delhi 110 021

Covering letter should contains attested copies of following documents:
  • Roll No.,
  • The date of UGC-NET in which they have appeared and UGC-Ref. No. (in case known to them).
  • Birth date related certificate (10th class)
  • Master degree certificate
  • Caste certificate
  • Physically handicapped certificate if applicable
20th July 2011, 04:48 PM
ayusharma.3

hi,
University Grants Commission has launched “e-certificate” for UGC-National Eligibility Test (NET) qualifying candidates. The e-certificate was inaugurated by Union Human Resource Development Minister Kapil Sibal who also released a compendium of UGC schemes.

The UGC will now register candidates for the NET examination online. At the time of registration, all the necessary information with regard to the candidate will be captured, including their photograph. The information will later be used for the award of these e-certificates once the results are announced.

"These e-certificates will cut down the time lag for issuing the certificate from six-eight months to six days. Similarly, whenever an institution writes to UGC for verification of authenticity of the NET certificate presented by the candidates, the authenticity of the certificate will now be done within a span of 24 hours as against the earlier four months," an Human Resource Development Ministry statement said.
20th July 2011, 05:06 PM
sanjeev26

As you already very much delayed to get NET Certificate contact the head of NET Bureau, UGC, South Campus, University of Delhi,Benito Juarez Marg.,New Delhi 110 021
20th July 2011, 05:19 PM
ayusharma.3

hi,
University Grants Commission has launched “e-certificate” for UGC-National Eligibility Test (NET) qualifying candidates. The e-certificate was inaugurated by Union Human Resource Development Minister Kapil Sibal who also released a compendium of UGC schemes.

The UGC will now register candidates for the NET examination online. At the time of registration, all the necessary information with regard to the candidate will be captured, including their photograph. The information will later be used for the award of these e-certificates once the results are announced.

"These e-certificates will cut down the time lag for issuing the certificate from six-eight months to six days. Similarly, whenever an institution writes to UGC for verification of authenticity of the NET certificate presented by the candidates, the authenticity of the certificate will now be done within a span of 24 hours as against the earlier four months," an Human Resource Development Ministry statement said.
21st July 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

what type of syllabus for msc.biotechnology to qaulify net
23rd September 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i appeared net exam in 2010 june,my rollno 46270030,ugc sent massage to dispached.but i did not find any certificate in my mail box my subject is telugu
9th October 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, How can i get the E-certificate of csir ugc net exam conducted in december 19 2010.
12th November 2011, 05:36 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

hi,

15th December 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

the ugc net exam june 2011 marks list when will be displayed?
6th January 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified NET examination, june 2011, but I forgot my email id how can i get net certificate
9th April 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I have qualified NET examination, December 2012, but I didn't complete my MSc.How can I get my NET certificate.
28th August 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

give me the contact no. of UGC NET E-Certificate
9th September 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

when i will get my certificate,i cleared NET in March 2013?
10th December 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I qualified NET(Education) dec 2012. I have sent the details such as covering letter, attested copy of SSLC, admit card and Non creamy layer certificate to NET Bureau.But I couldn't submit my MEd certificate because result is not published. When will get my NET certificate
8th May 2014, 06:23 PM
manjishtha

Hi. I qualified CSIR-UGC NET exam of December 2013 and I want to know which documents should I send to CSIR for verification to get my UGC JRF certificate? I am of General category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?