3rd August 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a permanent job in any field after graduation in B.A?

i hav done 12th (science) in 2005 and done graduation in B.A in 2012 but can't understand what should i do/study to get a permanent job in any field. i m confused and not able to find any way for my future.. plz suggest me so i can make my future. Need suggestion..

6th November 2012, 03:52 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to get a permanent job in any field after graduation in B.A?

At this point of time you have made your mind more like a crossword puzzle. You are actually looking at too many things as option for career ahead. The best way to start the process to choose the right future, career and growth for yourself is to start thinking what interest you more as a subject/field/sector/work/job. It might be that you want to become a doctor but that is physically not possible. Hence, think of something which is within your expertise and educational qualification.

You have many options to choose from in Public, Private and Government sectors. Do not hesitate to try in sectors like Telecom, Banking, Financial or FMCG sectors just because you are a BA Graduate. If you have good command in English it will be an added advantage.

If you know computers its fine and if you are not computer literate then join a 6 months or 1 year Diploma Course in Computer i.e Diploma in Computer Application. You must know that everything runs on computer nowadays.

Last but not the least there is nothing called permanent in today's world. Your job is secured only when you perform, be it in the sales or operation or administrative department. You need to work smart with determination, focus and honestly by putting in positive energy to excel in professional life. Perseverance does not work much in professional fields, the company need results.
6th November 2012, 07:33 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a permanent job in any field after graduation in B.A?

There is no such thing as permanent job in private sector. If the company is not happy with your performance of after one point feels that you should be replaced with someone younger, it will not hesitate to do so.

Only option for permanent job in government sector. Unless you indulge in fraud or any other sort of illegal activity, you can be assured of the job to last till the retirement. Therefore you should aim for the government job.

Now I don't understand why after completing 12th in Science you opt for B.A. You should have pursued engineering or bachelor of Science course. I can't see any sense in this decision. Besides there is huge gap between 12th and graduation which is almost 7 years.

I don't know how old are you but believe must be below 30 years. Which is good if you want government job. Now you have the following options please choose whatever you like.

Civil Service Examination

You can appear for IAS/IPS exam and get a good job if managed to clear it. The salary is good and it comes with additional perks. Your salary and perks will increase with the promotion that you will only get if worked hard. And of course you will get to serve the nation.

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream.

2. Age limit is 21 to 30 years.

3. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

4. SC/ST get 5 years relaxation.

Teaching

You have the option to get government teaching job. But for that you will have to do one year long Bachelor of Education course. If you have scored 50 percent in graduation then surely you can apply for B.Ed. After completing the course you can apply for CTET or TET entrance exam. If cleared you will get permanent government teaching job.

Eligibility for TET

1. A graduation degree in any discipline.

2. Minimum of 50 percent marks.

3. B.Ed degree is also mandatory.

Banking Job

You can also apply for the banking job. There are two exams called IBPS Clerk and IBPS Bank PO. Feel free to appear for any of the two although I will recommend IBPS Bank PO to you. This exam is conducted on the behalf of 19 Public Sector Banks.

Eligibility for IBPS Bank PO

1. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Age limit is 20 to 30 years.

3. 3 years relaxation for OBC.

4. 10 years relaxation for person with disability

5. Five years relaxation for SC/ST is given in upper age limit.

The criteria for IBPS Clerk is same except age limit is 20 to 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?