20th April 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to give NET exam in Raebareli District UP?

Sir
Presently I am in Patiala Dist. in Punjab state but wants to give my NET exam in Raebareli dist. U.P. What shoul i do.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Pharma is available in Raebareli?
  2. What would be consider as my local status for EMACET? I have studied 4th and 5th std from Prakasam district, 6th from Hyderabad, 7-8th from West -Godavari district, 9-10th from Kurnool district and 11-12th from Guntur district
  3. Procedure to become a District Commissioner or Deputy commissioner? Eligibility criteria and exam held?
  4. Which top most centers can I get after scoring 148 rank in NIFT in OBC category? Best centers outside Delhi for FD and AD?
  5. Sample question papers for district level junior clerk exam?
  6. How can I become a district collector after doing MBA
  7. Possibility to become a Professor in Toronto University, York University, MIT or Minnesota University after completing PhD in Chemistry from RGIPT, Raebareli?
  8. What is the procedure to become a district collector? Books to be preferred?
  9. What is the procedure for ARS NET exam? Date of the exam and question papers?
  10. How to download the hall ticket for LDC exam in Kollam district?
  11. When is the district collector exam?
  12. How can I become a district collector after doing MBA?
  13. How to become a district college if I am a B.Tech final year student?
  14. What should I do to become a District Collector?
  15. Which exam do have to give to become a district commissioner?
  16. How to apply for BTC in UP? How many vacancies are available in UP?
  17. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty? -- [New]
  18. Detail information about district collector? Which exam to clear to become a district collector? -- [Most Discussed]
21st April 2012, 05:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to give NET exam in Raebareli District UP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
Presently I am in Patiala Dist. in Punjab state but wants to give my NET exam in Raebareli dist. U.P. What shoul i do.
You can Give NET Examination in any where in India, You have to Opt the Examination center of your Choice, Once you choose the examination center, you can not change it later in any circumstances.

You have to fill the NET Application form Online Only, Before filling the online application form, you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank, the cost of application form of NET is Rs 450. The last date of filling online application form of NET is 30/April/2012.

The examination is conducted soon on 26/June/2012.

After filling the online application form, you have to take a Printout of Online Application Form and should be addressed to the Registrar of the respective University Test Centres. You can choose any center from the given list of centers in the official website. Every center have its codes and you have to enter the examination center code while filling the application form.

If you want more information about NET Examination, then please check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
21st April 2012, 06:06 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

The examination is conducted soon on 26/June/2012.

After filling the online application form, you have to take a Printout of Online Application Form and should be addressed to the Registrar of the respective University Test Centres. You can choose any center from the given list of centers in the official website. Every center have its codes and you have to enter the examination center code while filling the application form.

If you want more information about NET Examination, then please check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
21st April 2012, 08:05 PM
Krish1111

Hi,
you can log on to ugcnetonline.net and fill your details next pay money sbi bank or sbi debit card,
applicatin form fee 450/- rupees, last date to apply 30 april 2012.
The exam will conducting on 26 june 2012 so in this time choose best collage and best answer for your future
21st April 2012, 08:10 PM
Krish1111

Hi, you can log on to ugcnetonline.net and fill your details next pay money sbi bank or sbi debit card. applicatin form fee 450/- rupees, last date to apply 30 april 2012.
The exam will conducting on 26 june 2012 so in this time choose best collage and best answer for your future.
17th May 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

can i give NET exam after graduation ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?