12th September 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if MBA degree is required for further promotion?

Sir I have a 12th failed student in year 2010 2 times so I get the job in parle salesman in distubutar Laval so rich the sales officer job in company Laval they heve to reqried m b a sir pls tell me what I do for this because I have expriance of market line 5 year ?

12th September 2015, 04:18 PM
Rashmuu

Default Re: What should I do if MBA degree is required for further promotion?

If there is a requirement of the MBA Degree then you must have to do the graduation degree first.For the graduation degree you must have to successfully complete your +2.

MBA is a pg course with the duration of two years.It is must to have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate to be eligible for this course.
12th September 2015, 10:44 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Please keep in mind that good academic or technical qualification is compulsorily required in order to get reputed post in any firm/company/sector.

# Without any good academic or technical qualification, it is not possible to get good job or post in any sector.

# If you are dreaming of getting higher level post, then you have to go for graduation in any discipline of your choice and thereafter go for pursuing MBA course in order to get promotion or higher level post.

# After completion of MBA degree along with present five years experience in marketing field, there are strong probability that either you get promotion in present company or may get good post in any other company.

# After obtaining the MBA degree there are ample opportunities of getting a great job with a solid company.

# Importance of MBA degree:

* A MBA graduate is first choice or preference of almost all companies while offering job. The reason behind it that due to throat-cut competition in market, companies required MBA degree holders.

* A MBA graduate is fully aware of different techniques and skills in order to run the business smoothly.

* A candidate can demand higher salary after getting MBA degree.

# After getting MBA degree, one will notices followings qualities in himself/herself:

* Leadership quality
* Better communication skill
* Good management skill
* Radical and logical thinking
* Better management skill
* Better business running tricks
* Ability to solve problems
13th September 2015, 07:28 PM
JSD.

MBA is a master degree course with the duration of two years.There are four semesters in this course. Each semester is the duration of six months.

MBA is a course after which one can get easily high profiled job and posts. The basic eligibility criteria for this course is to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate to be completely eligible for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?