19th January 2016, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if unable to apply for TET and CTET?

I have done my graduation with English and Economics with 47 percent of marks and according to a clause of ignou I was eligible for B.Ed so I did but now I am unable to apply for the tet or c.tet as they put graduation 50 percent criteria. Please help me out find a way.
My career in teaching seems much unstable With respect to age also.
Need correct guidance.

19th January 2016, 11:46 AM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: What should I do if unable to apply for TET and CTET?

No you are not eligible for the TET or CTET exams, because to appear for the TET or CTET exam the eligibility criteria is graduation with at least 50% marks and you have just 47% marks so you are not eligible for the exam. So in this case you can do two things.
1) You can apply for the Private college or Schools for the teaching jobs.

2) Or You can go for your master degree and complete your master degree at least 50% marks and than you can appear for the NET (National Eligibility Test) and after appearing the exam you can get a good jobs in Teaching sector.
19th January 2016, 11:27 PM
kantraman

Listen today TET and CTET are very much essential in order to get teaching jobs in various school in india.But for these test it is compulsory to have 50% marks in graduation so firstly score atleast 50% marks in graduation at any cost but if you are not able to do so then nothing is the second option.so complete your graduation with atleast 50% marks.
2nd January 2020, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Tet exam and Ctet exam equivalent for government state job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?