11th February 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join Central Pollution Control Board while doing job in Waste Water Management in Private Company?

I pass the Msc(Analytical) exam at 58% marks and I am doing job in waste water management in private company. I want to go in central pollution control board. Than what I do?

Related Questions:
  1. I want to join the central pollution control board. How to proceed for the same?
  2. List of best career options available after completing B.Sc(Environmental and life sciences)?
  3. Bharathiar University- M.Sc in Environmental Science First Year-Water Pollution and Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. I want model paper for AAE in Central Pollution Control Board
  5. Lower Division Clerk exam sample papers for Central Pollution Control Board
  6. central pollution control board syllabus and sample paper for the post of asst. envi -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the scope of environmental studies?
  8. Syllabus for Pollution Control Board Exam? What is the pattern of the exam of control board?
  9. What is the scope of doing M.Tech Environment science from Thapar University?
  10. Scope available in MSc in Environmental Study?
  11. How to prepare for m.sc or m.tech in environmental field?
  12. How can i get an admission in IIT Kharagpur after completing diploma?
  13. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of JEELET Exam?
  14. Kuvempu University M.Sc in Environmental Science-Environmental Education, Environmental policy and Legislation (Paper-IV) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Bharathiar University- M.Sc in Environmental Science First Year- Soil Pollution and Solid Waste Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Job opportunities in private sector after integrated M.E. Water Resource Management? -- [New]
  17. How should I clear IES after doing B.Tech from UIET MDU
  18. Scope of MSc in Environmental Science in Punjab?
29th August 2011, 10:07 AM
vikas2808

Default Re: What should I do to join Central Pollution Control Board while doing job in Waste Water Management in Private Company?

Dear friend

i have attached a document about Central Pollution Control Board her you will get all your answer of your questions.

for further inquiry follow--http://www.cpcb.nic.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Rpt_CPCB.pdf(1.42 MB, 336 views)
29th October 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to join Central Pollution Control Board while doing job in Waste Water Management in Private Company?

i want to join cpcb ,how to proceed for the same?
30th June 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

now am working in private waste water treatment company. How i will join to pollution control board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?