26th October 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join polytechnic course after completion of ITI?

Sir/Mam,

mai ITI electrician 2nd year me hu Mai eske bad 2 year ka gorment college me polytecknik karna chahta hu sir mai eske liye kya karu? Can you give me the procedure to follow? Please provide me the details on the admission. Awaiting for the answer.

6th November 2016, 08:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join polytechnic course after completion of ITI?

Polytechnic course duration is of 3 years. To be eligible to pursue Polytechnic course, you should have passed 10th standard or 12th standard Vocational stream or two years ITI course from a Government recognised Institute.

Candidates who have passed 12th standard Vocational stream or two years ITI course from a Government recognised Institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Polytechnic course through lateral entry admission process by appearing in examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. If you qualify and secure good rank in the entrance examination, you need to participate in counselling process and you can get admission in second year of polytechnic course.
7th November 2016, 04:29 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: What should I do to join polytechnic course after completion of ITI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

mai ITI electrician 2nd year me hu Mai eske bad 2 year ka gorment college me polytecknik karna chahta hu sir mai eske liye kya karu? Can you give me the procedure to follow? Please provide me the details on the admission. Awaiting for the answer.
After completing your 2 year ITI you can take directly admission to colleges for Polytechnic course. You will get directly admission to second year of the course and for you the duration of the course will be 2 years only (Original duration is 3 year).
You can go to colleges and fill the application form for the admission, than according to your percentage of ITI and 10th percentage you will get a seat in colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?