9th June 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for my bright future if I want to work as a CEO, Manager? I am a student of B.Com 1st year

Respected SIR/MADAM
I am a student of B.Com 1st year. I am persuing ICWAI course. I want to work as a CEO, MANEGER, & as a FINANCIAL ADVISOR in a company. Will you please suggest me that what should i do for my bright future in those field? what types of career plans will make me able to go abroad?

27th July 2013, 12:47 AM
anuragkumarjeemains

Talking Re: What should I do for my bright future if I want to work as a CEO, Manager? I am a student of B.Com 1st yearYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected SIR/MADAM
I am a student of B.Com 1st year. I am persuing ICWAI course. I want to work as a CEO, MANEGER, & as a FINANCIAL ADVISOR in a company. Will you please suggest me that what should i do for my bright future in those field? what types of career plans will make me able to go abroad?
1.You must work hard and must have sense of loyalty towards studying.
2.You have a golden chance in executing you.
3.You must rise early and study at least 4 hours daily.
4.keep reading pratiyogita darpan and employment news.
5.You must score well in B com and enrage towards MBA.

your college major does not directly relate to your ability to get a CEO role at a large company. Your candidacy for the CEO position is usually based on decades of experience demonstrating your leadership, judgement, and cool head under pressure. You must often be considered a visionary. You will most likely have to be an exceptionally political person (in terms of office politics, not electoral politics). While you may begin to learn some of these skills in college, you will not be qualified to become the CEO of a large company until you have demonstrated these talents over a number of years. I've met CEOs who started with medical degrees, law degrees, history degrees, and sometimes no degrees at all. The one thing the all had in common was a successful track record and a very impressive business career.

If you want to give your business career a jumpstart, you can consider majoring in Economics or in Business. That will give you the qualifications required to begin working in the business field.

It's good to have a goal like becoming a CEO because it will keep you motivated to always be your best. Plus, it is an incredibly rewarding job if you can get it. Do your best to improve your leadership, judgement, and cool head under pressure, be visionary, inspirational, and politically astute. There are many stepping stones to get to your goal, but it's a very worthy goal to pursue.
19th September 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do for my bright future if I want to work as a CEO, Manager? I am a student of B.Com 1st year

What should I do for my bright future as I am 40 and iam working in heavy industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?