4th November 2015, 03:41 PM
prateek patil

What should I do next after completion of B.Sc course to setup my career in future?

Hi Sir/Mam,

My self prasanna kumar I m from gulbarga dist studying bsc in pcm what should I do for my life carrier. .... If I select hotel management and tourism in Karnataka. .. how should I do that course if this course is suitable for pcm students plz give an for my doubts ...

Related Questions:
  1. Best career options available for me to do BSc IT or BCA? Future opportunities after completion of the course?
  2. What is the option after completing B.Sc(CBZ) in abroad?
  3. Can I do diploma course after 10th for having a bright future?
  4. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  5. What future career I can have after completion of B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control stream?
  6. What should I choose after completion of my B.Sc(bio-technology)? What's the future prospective?
  7. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  8. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  9. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  11. Future career after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology?
  12. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical to have a better future?
  13. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  14. What are the career opportunities available after doing MS in abroad?
  15. What course I can take in Post Graduation after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  16. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  17. Scope and career prospects in BSc Microbiology stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best career options for me after completion of 12th having interest in Animation?
4th November 2015, 11:09 PM
ant man

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of B.Sc course to setup my career in future?

You can do MBA in tourism after completing degree in B.Sc. The MBA course is different from B.Sc, MBA helps in knowing the business management.

After passing B.Sc you can do M.Sc, MBA, MCA courses in post graduation.

Even you can be employed in the following areas :
1. Agriculture Industry.
2. Chemical Industry.
3. Educational Institutes.
4. Environmental Management and Conservation.
5. Forest Services.
6. Industrial Laboratories.
7. Oil Industry.
8. Space Research Institutes.

Even you can apply for government jobs like
1. IAS
2. IPS
3. CBI
4. CID etc
4th November 2015, 11:13 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of B.Sc course to setup my career in future?

After completing the Bachelor of Science you can apply for the further education in-

>> M.Sc (Master of Science)

>> M.Phil

>> Ph.D

after master degree you will need to qualify the national eligibility test to qualify to get the research fellowship in the M.Phil or in the Ph.D and also after qualifying the M.Phil you could appointed in any college or University as a Professor of your subject in that you have qualified the M.Phil or Ph.D
5th November 2015, 12:31 PM
maakaladla

You can do M.Sc a post graduate course of 2 year duration.

You can get a government teaching job after this.

Many other option like
GNM
ANM

you can get a job of nursing staff in many top most private hospital
5th November 2015, 11:59 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Yes you can apply for Hotel Management Course even if you completed graduation from any stream.

You should have good communication skills for apply this course.You should have also give entrance exam to join reputed institutes like IIHM Indian Institute of Hotel Management,R.M Institute of Hotel Management,IIMT Hotel Management,Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?