3rd July 2010, 06:41 PM
Babita MIshra

What should I do for pursuing my B.Ed degree? I have done BA(Hindi, Sanskrit and Philosophy) with 45% marks and MA with 70% marks.

Dear Sir/ Mam
mai B.Ed karna chahti hu eske liye mujhe kya karna chahiye
mera B.A KA Subjent HINDI,SANSKRIT.& PHILOSOPHY hai aur M.A Bhi sanskrit se kiya hai but Mera B.A. me 45% hai aur M.A me 70% hai please advise me.

thanks
priya
Mohali

18th March 2012, 02:59 PM
maddyaryaa

Default Re: What should I do for pursuing my B.Ed degree? I have done BA(Hindi, Sanskrit and Philosophy) with 45% marks and MA with 70% marks.

Dear,

You should opt for State level B.Ed entrance exam and by opting good scores you will be given the option to choose good B.Ed college of your choice.
Beside it yiu can opt for other states B.Ed exams like for Uttrakhand B.Ed entrance,J&K B.Ed entrance etc.

Maddy
+919650479688
19th March 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do for pursuing my B.Ed degree? I have done BA(Hindi, Sanskrit and Philosophy) with 45% marks and MA with 70% marks.

I have completed my graduation last 2008 & I am staying in delhi, I want to do the B.ed. course please let me guide where & how I can get this course.

Behera
19th March 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

mere BA me 45% marks hi too kya me b.ed kar sakti hu ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?