10th April 2012, 09:20 PM

What should I do to study B.Sc in Archaeology having scored 77% in 12th class? Best Colleges offering this course in India? What will be the syllabus for this course?

hi..
i had completed my 12th(science) in 2009-10. i want to study b.sc in archaeology..what should i do? my 12th percentages are 77%...can i able to get best archaeological college in india? also tell me about the archaeological syllabus of b.sc(1st,2nd &3rd year)......<<<

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering Archaeology course in India?
  2. Colleges offering B.Sc in Astrophysics?
  3. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  4. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  5. Which subjects should I choose in Intermediate to join BA in Archaeology later? Best colleges offering BA in Archaeology?
  6. How to study forensic science after 12th? What exams I need to give? Best colleges in India offering BSc in forensic science
  7. Colleges offering Biomechanics course in India?
  8. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  9. List of colleges offering masters in archaeology course which are under University of Pune? -- [New]
  10. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  11. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  12. Which college or University we can do Graduation in Archaeology after completion of 12th standard from ISC board?
  13. List of top colleges offering B.Sc course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Information about colleges offering B.Sc Geology in India? Scholarship or exams to study Ph.D in abroad?
  16. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  17. Can science students opt Archaeology for graduation?
  18. List of colleges where I can apply for B.Sc IT course after 12th? I have scored just 33 marks in maths in 12th
18th May 2012, 07:10 PM
The Imperial

Default Re: What should I do to study B.Sc in Archaeology having scored 77% in 12th class? Best Colleges offering this course in India? What will be the syllabus for this course?

Even I wanna become an archeologist with the ASI.... I am graduating out of high school majoring in science this year. What do I do?
4th July 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to study B.Sc in Archaeology having scored 77% in 12th class? Best Colleges offering this course in India? What will be the syllabus for this course?

which colleges are best for BSc.(hons) archaeology in india?
8th March 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college to study archeology in tamilnadu and wat is its eligibility criteria
12th April 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study B.Sc in Archaeology having scored 77% in 12th class? Best Colleges offering this course in India? What will be the syllabus for this course?
14th April 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Hey friends! I am searching for the colleges in India that offer b.sc course in archaeology.can anyone please help me out? :)
14th July 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an archeologist but i am currently doing science cause of my parents what do i do after 12th so that i can study archeology ...please suggest...i am in desperate need of help....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?