11th June 2013, 11:48 AM
sauravunavane

What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical college after passing 10th?

what should i do to take admission in aeronautical college after 10 currently i have secured 85.82 in 10 th class please guide me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do aeronautical engineering after passing 10th?
  2. How to become a aeronautical engineer? In which college should I take admission? I am a 10th passed student
  3. Can I take admission in government college in Mumbai for Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  4. Can I go for Aeronautical after passing 10th?
  5. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th?
  7. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  8. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  9. How to become a Aeronautical Engineer after passing 10th?
  10. Can I get admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th standard in CBSE with A grade?
  11. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Opportunities to get Aeronautical Engineering course after 10th?
  13. Can I get into government college of aeronautical engineering after passing 10th diploma in IT?
  14. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  15. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical engineering college?
  17. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  18. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year? -- [New]
28th August 2016, 07:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical college after passing 10th?

To get admission in Aeronautical College after completion of your 10th standard, you have to pursue your higher studies in 11th and 12th standard Non-Medical Science stream or Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised board.

After completion of your 12th standard or Diploma course, you have to appear in respective entrance examination on which basis the Aeronautical college offer admissions. You need to qualify the entrance examination and if your name is in the merit list, you will be offered admission in Aeronautical College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?