7th May 2012, 10:13 PM
sarthak dwivedi

What should I be doing after BSc Mathematics?

please give me some knowledge after doing B.Sc in mathematics?...I could want made the career in banking ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in mathematics after doing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)? -- [New]
  3. How to do MSc Mathematics after doing BSc with Mathematics, Pysics, Electronics?
  4. Which UG courses can I select having Business Maths in 12th?
  5. What is the career after BSc mathematics?
  6. Which degree course is available for me if I am interested in Mathematics after BSc IT?
  7. How to apply for MSc Mathematics in IGNOU after passing BSc B.Ed(Mathematics)
  8. How to take BSc Mathematics after passing 12th science?
  9. FY BSc semester II mathematics last 5 years question papers?
  10. How can I complete my graduation(mathematics)?I'm doing B.Sc(mathematics) and Mumbai university has stopped conducting B.Sc(mathematics) due to insufficient number of students
  11. What are the career options after doing BSc Mathematics
  12. Which courses is available for me after BSc IT? I am interested in Mathematics
  13. Previous years question papers of MSc mathematics entrance? I am a graduate of BSc Mathematics
  14. What career options should I choose between BSc computer application, BSc Physics and BSc Mathematics?
  15. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program) -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to continue my studies by opting for BSc in Mathematics? Can I migrate to other college?
  17. What are the career options in mathematics after BSc computer science
  18. How to do MSc/MBA after completing BSc Honors in mathematics from Bangladesh
7th July 2012, 04:27 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: What should I be doing after BSc Mathematics?

dear friend,
in my opinion you are graduate with mathematics so you should go for mca through gate entrance foq master degree if you wan't go for master degree then you can choose banking sector for government job.
7th July 2012, 08:29 PM
gokuls1

heyyyy, one of the best option is to do M.SC in maths n u can be a lecturer in any college or institute.. its one of the best u can do, n salary n post is also gud. u can get a package starting from 4 lac annually... so go thru it..
Best Luck...!!!!
7th July 2012, 08:42 PM
Vikas hrc

Thumbs up Re: What should I be doing after BSc Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarthak dwivedi View Post
please give me some knowledge after doing B.Sc in mathematics?...I could want made the career in banking ?
Hi friend..

B.Sc Mathematics is a three years undergraduate course.
You can do this course after your 12th.
There are many colleges offering this course and the admission in this course is based on the marks obtained in 12th.
If you want to get admission in top colleges of India for this course,you will have to secure very good percentage in 12th.

Some of the top colleges for this course include St. Stephens,Delhi,St. Xaviers,Kolkata,Hans Raj College,Delhi.
After completion of your B.Sc course in Mathematics,you can pursue higher studies or you can opt for a job.

Some of the higher studies after your B.Sc Maths are:-
1.M.Sc
2.MBA.
3.MCA.
4.Chartered Accountancy.
5.Company Secretary.
6.Certified Financial Planner.
7.Certified Financial Analyst.

The job options are numerous after your course and some of them include:-
1.Insurance.
2.Marketing Sector.
3.Banking.
4.Software.
5.Cryptography.
6.Research.,etc.

So,from above,you can see that there is no unavailability of career options for you but it depends on you whether you want to do job now or else you want to continue your studies.
I hope you are satisfied with the information.
Best of luck.
Thanks.

With Regards-

Vikas.
26th July 2012, 09:17 PM
chetan123naik

Smile Re: What should I be doing after BSc Mathematics?

hi,

you can do your M.sc further in IIT's or abroad.......there is a high value if u get ur MS degree abroad....
13th November 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after BSC [ maths ,computer,physics], B.ed and now i am free.
5th December 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bsc maths course last year now i am free , can i get any government job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?