20th April 2018, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

What should I study in 11th standard to study further Bachelor of Library Science?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me what course I should do in 11th standard so that I can study Bachelor of Library Science? I am interested to do this Bachelor's Degree. Right now, I have given my 10th Board exam and waiting for the result. Please tell me immediately.

29th April 2018, 07:22 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study in 11th standard to study further Bachelor of Library Science?

You can take any of the stream in 11th standard.

To pursue a Library Science degree, a candidate needs to have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline form a recognized institution.

Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University Institute of Journalism (Bhopal) provides a 3 year, Bachelor of Library and Information Technology course which is open to students who have passed 10+2 examination with any stream.

30th April 2018, 02:59 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I study in 11th standard to study further Bachelor of Library Science?

Bachelor of Library Science and same is an academic degree of one year comprising of two semesters.

The minimum education required for pursuing B.Lib.Sc degree course is a bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, as far as you are concerned about the stream you need to opt for your higher secondary school degree in order to pursue B.Lib.Sc degree course in future then as per the educational requirement mentioned above you can opt for any stream for your Class 12th and graduation degree course as per your interest to pursue B.Lib.Sc in your future.

30th April 2018, 05:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that the minimum education for pursuing Bachelor of Library Science degree course is a bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. Percentage of marks required in graduation degree varies with university.

So, it is quite evident from the above mentioned eligibility criteria that you can go for any stream as per your choice and strength for your higher secondary school degree and graduation studies in order to pursue B.Lib.Sc degree course in future.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?