10th May 2011, 01:44 PM
tejashreevavekar

What should I study after 10th to become a NASA astronaut? Which stream should I choose in 11th and 12th?

now i am in 9th std what should i study after 10th to become a nasa astronaut and which exams should i give i am very much interested in universe study and which side should i choose if do 11th and 12th ? nas fastly

26th May 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study after 10th to become a NASA astronaut? Which stream should I choose in 11th and 12th?

how could i join in isro after my tenth standard so as to fulfil my dream
27th May 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study after 10th to become a NASA astronaut? Which stream should I choose in 11th and 12th?

which entrance exam i gave after 10th std?
1st June 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

which stream should i join in order to join isro or nasa
1st June 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Myself vishal kumar from india. I want become an austronut. I am student of 12. Please please guied me join NASA
12th June 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Which professional course should I study to become an Astronaut at NASA?I'm I supposed to take Astrophysics?
19th June 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

myself saloni sankhe i am in 8 std and i am very very intrusted in astronomy so what types of books
i should read & is there any site in which i could get the books of astronomy to study.
21st June 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 11th and now in 12th with medical subjects i want to be a astronaut in nasa which entrance test i have given or what study i do to be a astronaut in nasa?
17th July 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i m in 9 now what should i do to become an astronaut
22nd July 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

sir.i want to pursue engineering after 10th so can u plz suggest some gud engineering colleges in hyderabad(private)????
30th July 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

same..... what should i study after 10th to join in nasa?
2nd August 2011, 01:37 PM
classontheweb.2011

Hi,
You can all details about this such as eligibility, job prospects, institutes etc on this site:

http://career.webindia123.com/career/options/basic_environmental_science/astronomy/eligibility.htm

Connect with us:
www.facebook.com/classonthewebeveronn
www.classontheweb.com
11th August 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i just passed out my 10th so i wanted to know that to become an astronaut is bifocal science essential?
7th October 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i am in 9 std............what should i do to join nasa in my next years?????????
15th October 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i am space lover .what should i do to get admission in nasa
15th October 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I read in class 5. So, how should i study to get chance in NASA OR ISRO?
15th October 2011, 09:12 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What should I study after 10th to become a NASA astronaut? Which stream should I choose in 11th and 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejashreevavekar View Post
now i am in 9th std what should i study after 10th to become a nasa astronaut and which exams should i give i am very much interested in universe study and which side should i choose if do 11th and 12th ? nas fastly
Aspirants

>>you can only read in 11th and 12th with Science then you can apply in these courses.

>>In science there should be PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,MATHEMATICS.

>>Then you are eligible for NASA entrance exam..

All the best.
22nd October 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10 class my aim is 2 bcome astronaut can i become astronaut by taking commerce side, without taking science
22nd October 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

astronaut how 2 become
23rd October 2011, 08:59 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
NASA is a institute which deals with the space science and studying about the planets.
For getting into NASA one need to do masters degree in in the field of Astrophysics,aerospace etc.
The requited of doing this course are passing 10+2 exam with mathematics,physics and chemistry as your subjects.You need to develop your interest in maths and study the subjects with interest
The above courses are offered only by few institutes in India namely ISRO.To get into the course you need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by them namely ISAT.
2nd November 2011, 09:03 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

you should complete your 12th standard with science (PCM) then go for a engineering course ( Mechanical, electronics, AERONAUTICS, aerospace) after that you can sit for enterence examination for ISRO or NASA, but to be an astronaute you should be pilot and for that you had to again complete the Pilot trainning course fro any flying acadamy or join Aviation wing of our armed force.
4th November 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

how can i join nasa after tenth
6th November 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

can i join with NASA or ISRO after 10th?what type of exams or entrance test i should give?
6th December 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to be a citizen OF U.S.A to become an astronaut
7th January 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

which career should i choose to become an astronaut?
16th January 2012, 07:16 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

yes my friend u can become anythng u are interested..all u need is hard work. talent, strength and skill..
NASA is a world renouned institute in research and getting there is very very difficult..but not impossible!

u have to pursue either aeronautical engineering till msc.level

or do some courses related to geology till their research level

or pursue msc.physics or radioactive physics, instrumentation,etc. .courses to get into very good posts in NASA but i would suggest u to do aeronaut engg to get into NASA..

all the best my friend just go for it if u are determined nothing is difficult...gud luck..
19th January 2012, 11:08 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hi dear,
this thing can not be told by only u it only depend upon u
that what u want to be in ur life it depend upon u in which
subject u are interested in friend never think any one else in
ur life tell u what u can be in ur life .
see in which subject u r interested in if u r interested in any science
subject then seletct science stream if u are interested in economics
or any comm subject than go for that these things are only told by u only
so all the best for your life
4th February 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Rohit dey (Kolkata) [INDIA] I am in cls 10 now whch strem i chose to become an astronau Computer Science or Bio Science.
7th February 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

"sir/madam"
my name is nitin chaurasia and i'm verrry much interested in the study of universe,so i only said u that how it be possible 4me to join nasa and be a astro human . im student now in 10th u can plse..........ans my ques on my [email protected]
9th March 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

what to study to develop india ?
10th March 2012, 11:41 PM
Dexter_Morgan

Hii
you have to do your higher secondary education the science stream. You have to study PCM specialization in the plus-two level. You need to score an aggregate of 65% in the 12th board exam. Then you need to take the common entrance test conducted by various institutes/universities. IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc. are the known entrance exams in the country for the engineering aspirants. Only well prepared students can clear these exams. For this you can start your preparation at your plus-two level itself. If you are not interested for the Engineering background you can opt for three year undergraduate program in Mathematics, Biological or Physical science from the recognized university. After the completion of the graduate course you will be able to take the exams conducted by NASA, ISRO etc. for the astronaut aspirants.
Good luck..!
15th May 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Now i am in 9th,i want to be a part of isro. How can i?
11th July 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 1 i am so intrusted in universe phenomena what can i do to make a astronaut please reply answer my E. mail id is [email protected]
14th July 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

hi.i am a student currently in class 9..i want to be an astronaut but im not sure whether i want to sit for different engeering exams..isnt there any other way to pursue what i want to..plus what are the different things i should focus on or do to become an astronaut..please help..!!
4th September 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Dr madam/sir..
Am a class 10 student..am vry much interested in space related things and my ambition is to become an astronaut in my future....i don't knw which stream that i wnt to take in 11th... Can u plz tel me which stream should i wnt to take in 11th if i want to be an astronaut in my future lyf.
7th February 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 11 standard. I am interested in space. I want to be a space researcher. But I don't know what to study after 12 standard. I want to work in ISRO or NASA. So please guide me. What should I study after 12 ? Please please please reply..
7th February 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 11 standard. I am interested in space. I want to be a space researcher. But I don't know what to study after 12 standard. I want to work in ISRO or NASA. So please guide me. What should I study after 12 ? Please please please reply..
23rd February 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

is there any good collage in india to became astronaut ?
8th March 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to become an astonaut preferbly voyamonaut(indian astronaut) i am currently in 11 th computer science group
6th April 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What should I study after 10th to become a NASA astronomer?Which stream should I choose in 11th and 12th?
6th April 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I study after 10th to become a NASA astronomer? Which stream should I choose in 11th and 12th?
9th April 2013, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi. I want to be an astronaut and live my dream right now I have just passed my
matriculation test so what should I study in college should i go for pre eng or ics
after college and what should I study at university level aerospace aeronautics or astronautics
9th April 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that whether an indian can be a part of nasa? if yes then which stream should i take to become a space scientist?
30th May 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Im a 10th standard student I wish 2 become a space scientist so what should I do next 2 achieve a job in ISRO or NASA
14th June 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a chance in nasa as a biologist? I passed 10 2 exammination in 2013. What should I do after this?
Please give me the answer at [email protected]
14th June 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a chance in nasa as a biologist? I passed 10 2 examination in 2013. What should I do now? Please tell me at [email protected]
30th September 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

hai frds i am 9th class after 10th iwant to become a nasa astroner plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tellllll me
12th December 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

i want to become an astronaut what subjects do i choose in class 11 remember i am not so good in maths
15th December 2013, 01:01 PM
Jayant singh shaktawat

Cool Re: What should I study after 10th to become a NASA astronaut? Which stream should I choose in 11th and 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejashreevavekar View Post
please reply me fast on my email adress i am verry verry excited!
26th January 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I Study In Indian Universities To Get Into The NASA or I hAve To Studiy In Usa To Get Good Salary In Nasa ??? , Which Would Led ME To Get Good Salary ,?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?