12th April 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

What should I study to become an Astronomer? Can I study astronomy after 12th science or is diploma a good option?

hello. i am ankita from india,gujarat. i want to know that what i should study for to be an astronomer? can i study for astronomy after 12th science or diploma is a good option? i am really confused in these two options.please reply me early. i want work for astronomy.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student?
  2. Stream to choose in 11th standard for becoming an Astronaut?
  3. How to study Astrophysics/Astronomy after passing 12th standard with 72.3%? List of colleges offering Astrophysics/Astronomy course in Jalgaon, Maharashtra? -- [New]
  4. Can I study Astronomy in Graduation after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer Astronomy in Delhi?
  5. Should I have to study B.Sc in Physics to study M.Sc in Astronomy? Does Bachelor's Degree in Astronomy available in Mumbai?
  6. How can I study Astronomy in Graduation being a 12th Science candidate?
  7. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  8. What exactly people do in In-Plant training? Training period and division identification?
  9. What should I choose between B.Sc and B.Tech to study further in the field of Astronomy?
  10. How can I become an Astronomer being a Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  11. Which post graduation course is best to pursue in Astronomy field?
  12. How to study for medicine or biology in general?
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Astronomy after MCA?
  14. List of institutes which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to study for 12th student?
  15. What courses I need to take in abroad to become an astronomer after completion of B.Tech EE branch?
  16. What should I do to become a astronomer?
  17. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate?
  18. Eligibility and age limit for JEST? Salary of Astronomer? Other ways to become Astronomer?
5th July 2011, 02:54 PM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: What should I study to become an Astronomer? Can I study astronomy after 12th science or is diploma a good option?

To become a astronomer you want to study 12th science compensatory. Because the physics is the 1st subject you want to know about the physics.

You can do astronomer in such colleges are:
Indian institute of astrophysics, Bangalore
Indian institute of science, Bangalore
Raman Research institute, Bangalore.
Nation center of radio astronomy.

can do the Astronomer in this colleges u have a more scope...
24th July 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study to become an Astronomer? Can I study astronomy after 12th science or is diploma a good option?

How to become a space scientist after bsc physics?
30th October 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

what to do after B.sc, major in physics, to be an astronomer?
5th January 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i should do b.com or b.Sc.WHICH IS GOOD TO BECOME AN ASTRONOMER
22nd January 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What the subject to be choosen in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE?
15th March 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

what should I go for after 12th? I want to be an astronomer.please help me I am confused.
11th April 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

what should I study after my 10th to become an Astronaut at NASA ?
21st August 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Just learn. . . Thats all. . . Have confidence. . . . Have faith hehe
23rd August 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER 12TH EXAM,WHAT ARE THE QUALITIONS REQURED?
WHICH ARE THE BEST COLLEGES IN INDIAFOR ASTRONOMY?
22nd March 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

if i want to become an astrophysist then what should i choose after 12 btech or bsc?
please tell me earliar
4th April 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

can i take computer science in 11 and 12 to become an astronomer or i should take biology science ?
26th May 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to become astrophsicist

I am studying in 10 std
my course gseb

please ans me in detail that what should be done by me to become astrophysicist?

please ans me in detail
18th June 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED 10 IN GSEB AND GOT 93 PERCENTAGE IN 10 NOW I AM STUDYING 11 SCIENCE WITH MATHS AND PHYSICS I WANT TO BECOME AN ASTRONAUT AFTER PASSING 12 SCIENCE SO WHAT SHOULD I DO WHICH ARE THE FAMOUS UNIVERSITIES IN GUJARAT FOR ASTRONOMY AND HOW CAN I GET ADMISSION IN THAT COLLEGE PLEASE SOLVE MY DOUBT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
26th April 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

To study astronomy is maths required and what subject do we have to take after passing class 12. Kindly read this and help me. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?