29th September 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

What should I study to become a Forensic Scientist after completing 12th PCB?

Sir/Madam, I am in 11th standard and I have PCB group. I want to become a Forensic Scientist. So, after completing my 12th, what I have to study so that I can become a Forensic Scientist? Please let me know about this asap.

30th September 2018, 03:31 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I study to become a Forensic Scientist after completing 12th PCB?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree in Forensic Science course.

Candidate passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to appear in entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission in the course. Candidate must have scored minimum 50%.

So, you will become Forensic Scientist after completion of the course and higher courses in the discipline.
30th September 2018, 05:50 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study to become a Forensic Scientist after completing 12th PCB?

12th qualification is not sufficient to become Forensic scientist. You have to pursue higher qualification in the same course for recruitment as scientist.

So, now you have to select the bachelor degree course. The minimum required qualification to get admission in the bachelor degree in Forensic science course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
30th September 2018, 06:09 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

After completing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, you can pursue B.Sc. in Forensic Course course.

This 3-year graduation course will lead your path to become Forensic Scientist.

Some of the colleges for pursuing B.Sc. Forensic Course are listed below:
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar
Fees: 10,610

Galgotias University, Noida
Fees: 50,000

Mangalayatan University, Aligarh
Fees: 1,20,000

Raja Bahadur Venkat Rama Reddy Women's College, Hyderabad
Fees: 36,000

Swami Vivekananda University, Sagar
Fees: 1,21,000

Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Moradabad
Fees: 1,87,000

Amity University, Noida
Fees: 75,000

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad
Fees: 32,700
30th September 2018, 10:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a Forensic Scientist, you have to pursue a degree course in Forensic Science after completing your 12th standard with PCB from a recognised board. The degree course which you have to pursue is known as BSc in Forensic Science and it is of 3 years duration. Most of the institutes conduct an entrance test in order to give admission to the deserving students whereas some private colleges also give admission on the basis of percentage in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?