4th May 2018, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

What should I study in Higher Secondary to become a Bank Manager?

Dear Sir, I want to become a Bank Manager. I have given my Board exam of 10th and I would like to know what I should study in Higher Secondary to achieve my aim. Please help me in this regards. Thank you!

9th June 2018, 05:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in Higher Secondary to become a Bank Manager?

In order to become a Bank Manager, firstly you have to follow certain educational qualification criteria. The basic educational qualification required is as follows,

<> You should have completed Graduation or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

<> To become a Bank Manager, you must first apply to Bank PO (Probationary Officer) recruitment examination and after successful completion of the probation period you can then become manager in Bank.

<> Hence, I suggest you to first complete 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. And then after completion of 12th class you can then pursue B.E/ B.Tech course.

<> With B.E/ B.Tech qualification you can then apply for Bank PO recruitment examination.
18th December 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study in Higher Secondary to become a Bank Manager?

I'm a student from commerce and I want to become a bank manager so, what should I study after passing 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?