28th June 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I study to join Crime Branch of India being a 12th student?

Hello Everyone,
I am a 12th standard student. It is my dream to join Crime Branch of India. I would like to do course through which I can join CBI. Please tell me what should I study now? Please reply as soon as possible.

28th June 2016, 08:35 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study to join Crime Branch of India being a 12th student?

If you wishes to join Crime Branch, you have to first pass Bachelor's degree and then appear for SSC CGL exam .

Eligibility criteria required to apply for the SSC CGL exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The candidate should holds Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized board.

-The candidate age should be in between 20 years to 30 years for general category.Age is relaxed for OBC by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection process involves of

Written test ,

Skill test ,

Group Discussion, and

Interview.

Exam syllabus :

- General Intelligence & Reasoning

- General Awareness

- Quantitative Aptitude

- English Comprehension

For more details, logon to the Official website of SSC : www.ssconline.nic.in
28th June 2016, 10:55 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study to join Crime Branch of India being a 12th student?

No, you are not eligible to join Crime branch after 10+2. To join Crime branch candidates have to appear and qualify in CGL examination.

CGL examination is conducted by SSC every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidates must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit is 19-27 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, after completing the bachelor degree you will be eligible to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment for job as CBI. To get more information visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
28th June 2016, 11:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am a 12th standard student. It is my dream to join Crime Branch of India. I would like to do course through which I can join CBI. Please tell me what should I study now? Please reply as soon as possible.
After completion of graduation degree, you can join CBI. 12th standard candidates are not eligible for CBI entrance exam. CBI entrance exam is conducted by SSC CGL.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for CBI entrance exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
29th June 2016, 01:06 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to join Crime Branch then first of all you need to complete graduation.
Candidate need to pass graduation from a recognized university having 55% aggregate.
Candidate must have to qualify UPSC entrance examination which is held every year once.
Candidate age must not less than 21 years and should not exceed 42 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?