27th May 2011, 09:15 AM
sindhut

What should I study to join Space Sciences? Which group to join and which stream to take in engineering?

I have completed my SSC AP State board. I am interested in space sciences. What should I study, which group , if engineering, what stream should I take in engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join AIr Force Y group after completing 12th with 69% in commerce stream
  2. How can I become an astronaut and space scientist after studying in mechanical engineering
  3. What stream I should opt for in 12th if I wanted to do research in astronomy and space sciences?
  4. Job in NASA after B.Tech (electronics)?
  5. What should i study after 10th to make career in NASA?
  6. Will there be any course related to Space Sciences to join after completion of Intermediate in Bi.P.C?
  7. Any courses or degree after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I join ISRO if completed Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering? Choice of stream to study in ISRO?
  9. How can one join ISRO after 12th Science? In which stream to do PhD for Space Research?
  10. How to Join Visual communication course after completion of 12th in Vocational Stream with 67.17% marks? -- [New]
  11. Can i join Aeronautics field after Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  12. Can I join Air Force in Y Group? I have completed 12th in commerce stream
  13. Courses which I can do after 10th in medical field?
  14. Is it possible to join in aeronautics or Aero space after diploma?
  15. Which stream should I take after my plus two education to become an astronaut in NASA?
  16. How to join B.E after doing Aircraft Maintenance engineering in Mechanical Engineering
  17. How should I join Indian Airforce after completing engineering in IT stream?
  18. Required percentage to join UPSC and Group 1 & Group 2 Exams? Which degree is better to join IPS? Which Group Exam I have to appear for to join as DSP? Eligibility criteria for this position?
11th October 2011, 08:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study to join Space Sciences? Which group to join and which stream to take in engineering?

In order to study for space sciences, one should give the exam conducted by ISRO. The exam will be on the same lines as IITJEE. This will be in terms of difficulty level. Also, you can do aeronautical engineering. This will also give a chance to work for space sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?