1st June 2018, 10:57 PM
jeet@1234

What should be the minimum percentage in 10th for getting admission in Diploma courses in Bhubanananda Orissa School of Engineering?

Can I get admission in Diploma courses Bhubanananda Orissa School of Engineering, Orissa by securing 8.7 CGPA means 82.6%? Or, in any other government colleges in nearby location?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  2. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  3. How minimum percentage should one score to study Diploma course after passing 10th board exam?
  4. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  5. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in diploma program?
  7. Procedure to get admission for diploma after completion of SSC 10th standard?
  8. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for diploma CET after passing 10th in Orissa? I have completed 3 years of diploma in Karnataka
  11. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  12. Is there any polytechnic in Chitkara?
  13. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  14. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required in 10th to take admission in DAV Model School in class XI(science)?
  16. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  17. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  18. Minimum percentage required to be eligible for DNB entrance exam? Which are the colleges in Orissa available for DNB courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?