27th September 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum qualification to become Mathematics Teacher in High Schools?

I have passed B.E and B.Ed and I have completed M.Tech Computer Science Engineering. Can I become a Mathematics government school teacher and teach Mathematics to Intermediate candidates?

18th November 2019, 09:32 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: What should be the minimum qualification to become Mathematics Teacher in High Schools?

Yes. You are eligible to teach mathematics subject at high school level as you have qualification of M.Tech CSE with B.Ed. For government school teaching, you need to apply and qualify the CTET or state level TET entrance. In CTET/State TET exam, Paper I is for class I to V teacher and Paper II is for class VI to VIII. After qualifying paper I, one become eligible to appear for paper II.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?