24th July 2019, 12:56 PM
SUMIT_VPS

What should be the minimum qualification to study LLB?

Hi, what should be the minimum qualification to do LLB? I have completed 10th, 12th, and a ITI course + 1 year-NCVT (Apprenticeship). Am I eligible? If not, then what should I do to become eligible?

27th July 2019, 07:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum qualification to study LLB?

Being a Class 12th passed student, you are certainly eligible for pursuing LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) five years course i.e; B.A. LLB or B.Com LLB or B.Sc. LLB degree courses without any further additional qualification.

Further, for pursuing the same degree courses from top universities, you need to qualify entrance examinations such as CLAT, CUCET, BHU UET, etc. .
27th July 2019, 08:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to pursue three year LLB course as per the educational qualification.

The eligibility to get admission in three year LLB course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

You can get admission in integrated 5 year B.A LLB course as per your present educational qualification.
28th July 2019, 06:24 PM
Deepanshu3010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUMIT_VPS View Post
Hi, what should be the minimum qualification to do LLB? I have completed 10th, 12th, and a ITI course + 1 year-NCVT (Apprenticeship). Am I eligible? If not, then what should I do to become eligible?
Eligibility criteria for the LLB that a candidate should hold a bachelor's degree in B.A/B.COM/B.SC.
Thus, a candidate should have 40% in their graduation and 35% for SC/ST candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?