14th October 2019, 10:51 PM
AMAN1@singh

What should be the minimum score in 12th to take registration in Chartered Accountancy?

Hi, I will be completing my 12th Board exams next year from Science stream. After that I want to do Chartered Accountancy (CA) course. So, how much minimum should I score in 12th Board exams to be eligible for CA registration?

17th October 2019, 10:24 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum score in 12th to take registration in Chartered Accountancy?

The educational qualifications required for taking admission in Chartered Accountancy are mentioned below:-

1. Candidates must have completed their 12th class in any discipline from any recognised board.

2. Candidates must have secured at least 60% marks in 12th class.

3. Nationality:- Indian.

4. For taking admission in Chartered Accountancy, candidates will give CPT(Common Proficiency Test).

5. Candidates must have registered over to Common Proficiency Course with Board of Studies of ICAI(Institute of Chartered Accountants of India).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?