15th March 2020, 01:42 PM
KarthikRajkotiH

What should be the minimum score in Bachelor's to be eligible to apply for GATE?

I am Karthik, now I am still studying engineering and now I am in final semester & I want to know how much aggregate is compulsory to attend the GATE exam because my % is below 60. After completion of BE also I cannot get above 60. So that's why I am asking. Please give me a proper information about exam.

19th March 2020, 01:12 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should be the minimum score in Bachelor's to be eligible to apply for GATE?

CGPA of B.TECH degree does not concerned with GATE examination. You just need to qualify GATE. Some top IITs and NITs seek academic qualification above 60% in B.TECH. If you qualify GATE with a low CGPA in your B.TECH, some good IITs may not call you. But dont worry you will take admission some other institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?