21st September 2019, 10:13 AM
sharjilalam

What should be the minimum score in Graduation to be eligible to apply for UPSC exam?

Hi, I am pursuing my BCA and after this I would like to apply and write the UPSC examination. So, how much minimum should I score in BCA final exams so as to be eligible to apply for UPSC exam?

26th September 2019, 10:06 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum score in Graduation to be eligible to apply for UPSC exam?

The minimum education required for appearing in the Civil Services examination (often known as UPSC examination) held by UPSC is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor's degree are also allowed to appear in the same examination.

So, being a student of BCA degree course, you will be eligible for appearing in the Civil Services examination once you get into the final of your BCA degree course irrespective of your marks in bachelor's degree course as marks in the same degree is not considered for deciding the eligibility of a candidate for the same examination.

For more detailed information regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?