19th September 2019, 05:13 PM
himashreedas

What should the minimum scores throughout academic to be eligible for SBI PO?

I have completed my graduation with 68% marks but my 12th marks was not so good I got only 56%. So, am I eligible to apply for SBI Probationary Officer entrance examination or not? And, what about IBPS PO?

24th September 2019, 01:16 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should the minimum scores throughout academic to be eligible for SBI PO?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in the IBPS or SBI PO entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any stream with minimum qualifying marks.

The age limit is different for IBPS and SBI PO. There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

Examination is conducted in different stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection. For more information visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?