2nd November 2018, 02:19 PM
Nancy bagga

What should be our percentage in graduation for Probationary Officer exam?

Am I eligible for Probationary Officer exam after scoring 52% in graduation and 60% above in B.Ed? If yes, then please let me know the final dates by which I must apply for the exam.

7th November 2018, 10:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be our percentage in graduation for Probationary Officer exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Probationary Officer recruitment examination after bachelor degree qualification.

The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination varies with bank at the time of final selection. The age criteria also varies with examination.

But you are eligible to appear in the examination for bank PO examination conducted by IBPS and SBI. To get more information about the examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?