3rd May 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What should be the rank in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi college of engineering?

what should be the rank in aieee to get admission in delhi college of engineering

Related Questions:
  1. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?
  2. List of the top government engineering college in Delhi and NCR, which can I get through AIEEE rank? I have secured 8500 rank in AIEEE
  3. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  4. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in DCE?
  5. In which engineering college of Delhi can I get admission after scoring 75938 AIR in AIEEE?
  6. What should be the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi college of engineering?
  7. Can I get a college outside Delhi and NCR for B.Tech course through AIEEE? I have scored 83% marks in in PCM group in 12th and secured 291000 rank in AIEEE
  8. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  9. Ranks and marks required in AIEEE for B.Tech to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I belong to Delhi region
  10. What should be the rank in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi college of engineering?
  11. Which government engineering college can I get in Haryana if my rank in AIEEE is 120000?
  12. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  13. Which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 120 in AIEEE and 5213 rank in Delhi?
  14. Can a candidate with 117 marks and 59959 rank in AIEEE get admission in any government college?
  15. What should be the rank or percentage required in AIEEE to get admission in engineering college -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in any government College in Delhi? Can I avail reservation benefit in UP to be considered in MNIT, Allhabad? I passed my qualifying exam from Delhi and I got 334905 rank in AIEEE and My state rank is 20017 in Delhi State
  17. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE
12th May 2012, 10:26 AM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: What should be the rank in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi college of engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what should be the rank in aieee to get admission in delhi college of engineering
hello freind,

DELHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING has a good rank in india's best colleges. it admits student that scuring good rank in aieee.
rank of the student must lie between 20,000 to 80,000.
if are securing this rank then you can get admission in delhi engineering college.
thanks.
10th June 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the rank in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi college of engineering?

what should be the delhi region rank of aieee to get nit delhi or nsit or dtu
10th June 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the rank in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi college of engineering?

What is the scope for a student with the ranking of 120000
11th June 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

ihave got 106035 rank in aieee which colleges i can get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?