2nd September 2019, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the standard eye sight requirement for being an Aeronautical Engineer?

Sir, I am in 11th standard and I want to become an Aeronautical Engineer but the problem is I have the blindness in one eye and other eye is normal. So, can I pursue this course and become an Aeronautical Engineer?

26th July 2020, 04:43 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: What is the standard eye sight requirement for being an Aeronautical Engineer?

One of the Physical Requirements for Aeronautical Engineer that you should have a good eye vision & you do not have Color/Blindness problem.
So, you cannot pursue this course.
26th July 2020, 07:09 PM
Mebinmathews

Default Re: What is the standard eye sight requirement for being an Aeronautical Engineer?

The Standard eyesight required for doing aeronautical engineering is 6 by 6.
27th July 2020, 07:19 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am in 11th standard and I want to become an Aeronautical Engineer but the problem is I have the blindness in one eye and other eye is normal. So, can I pursue this course and become an Aeronautical Engineer?
No, you would not to eligible for becoming Aeronautical engineer because for taking admission into the Aeronautical engineering course one should have a good eye sight and one should not have colour blindness.
As you have mentioned that you have blindness in one of your eye, you would not qualify their required criteria, so you are not eligible for this.
27th July 2020, 09:58 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Standard eyesight requirement for being an Aeronautical Engineer is 6/6. This means your eyesight should be sharp and there should be no problem in your eyes.
You must pass 12th or in the 12th standard with physics, chemistry and maths subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?