19th April 2020, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

What to study and how to become an Astronaut after completing 10th?

Hello friends myself Thoravi form Amravati, Maharashtra. I just completed 10th and want to become an Astronaut. I searched for ways to become an Astronaut on Google but I got confused. Friends will you please help me and tell me what exact ways we have to follow, which exams we have to attend, where are the best institutions for this?

13th May 2020, 12:05 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: What to study and how to become an Astronaut after completing 10th?

For becoming astronaut, you must have bachelor's degree in engineering or science or physics or chemistry or biology or mathematics or computer science, but preference is to be given to aerospace engineering and aeronautical engineering. Space Organization hires an astronaut who have Air Force Pilot experience and have good psychological strength and good at spoken english.

Steps to Become An Astronaut In India
- Complete your class 10th with good score.
- Choose science stream with PCM subject group in (10+2) and get good score. Appear entrance exam JEE Main, JEE Advanced and get good score.
- Choose Aerospace Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering as graduation degree and get good score.
- Appear AFCAT entrance to join Indian Air Force Pilot and crack it.
- Get experience as IAF Pilot.
- Apply for the post of Astronaut to Space Research Organization such as ISRO, NASA etc.
- Undergo recruitment stages and crack it.
- If selected, you can join as an Astronaut.
30th January 2021, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to study and how to become an Astronaut after completing 10th?

After completion of 10th what course to study for astronaut
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?