26th February 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects covered in D.Pharma entrance exam conducted in Assam?

Sir, I am a student from Assam. I want to know subjects that from part of D.Pharma's entrance exam that are being conducted in Assam.

Related Questions:
  1. Will Combined Entrance Exam be conducted in Assam in upcoming year?
  2. List of colleges offering DPharma in Hindi Medium in Banaras
  3. Where and How to apply for Assam CEE Medical entrance exam? When it's going to be conducted?
  4. What further studies can I pursue after completion of 3 year Diploma?
  5. Which books should I prefer for the preparation of ACS entrance exam to be conducted in Assam next year?
  6. Am I eligible for Assam Medical entrance exam if belongs to Assam but studies 10th from Meghalaya and 12th from Telangana?
  7. Eligibility to give the Assam medical exam being from Assam but studying in a different state?
  8. Question papers of Assam Medical? Date of the Medical Entrance Exam of Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Suitable books to prepare for DPharma entrance exams? -- [New]
  10. Syllabus and books for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test(Assam PAT 2015)
  11. What is the expected date and procedure of entrance examination which is conducted in Assam?
  12. When M.Sc(Horticulture) entrance exam will be conducted by Assam Agricultural University?
  13. How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams
  14. Detailed information about Assam Lateral Entry Exam? Can I get admission in any government college outside of Assam?
  15. Which subject should I take after passing 10th class? I want to be a doctor
  16. What are the technical areas covered in a typical mathematics PhD entrance exam?
  17. Procedure to pursue MBBS after Graduation being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. Will CEE Assam exam be conducted next year?
28th February 2018, 03:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects covered in D.Pharma entrance exam conducted in Assam?

D. Pharmacy (Diploma in Pharmacy) is a diploma level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The eligibility required for studying D. Pharmacy is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCM related stream from any recognised board.

There are many entrance exams conducted by different states.
Assam also conducts entrance exam named CEE (Combined Entrance Exam). This exam is conducted once in every year by Assam state in the month of April.

The syllabus covered in the entrance exam are physics, chemistry and mathematics from the 11th & 12th class. So, study the core the subjects and its related topics and get good marks in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?