17th January 2016, 04:30 PM
adnan latief

What are the subjects I need to take after 11th to study astronomy in future?

What are the subjects I need to take after 11th to study astronomy in future? I need to ensure that I will take the right course as I need to take the Astronomy course. Awaiting to get the answer soon. Please help me in this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to study B.Sc in Physics to study M.Sc in Astronomy? Does Bachelor's Degree in Astronomy available in Mumbai?
  2. Subjects combination to opt in 11th to study LLB?
  3. Colleges for astronomy in Kerala? I am studying in 11th standard
  4. What to do after passing 12th to get in the field of Astronomy?
  5. List of institutes which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to study for 12th student?
  6. Can I study Astronomy in Graduation after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer Astronomy in Delhi?
  7. How to become an astronomer?
  8. Which entrance exam can I give for Astronomy? I am studying in 11th standard
  9. What are the subjects I should study in 11th Science?
  10. Am I eligible to opt for Astronomy course after completion of Biology in 11th and 12th?
  11. What should I study to become an Astronomer? Can I study astronomy after 12th science or is diploma a good option?
  12. Which subjects should I choose in 11th Class to do CA course in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student?
  14. How can I study Astronomy in NASA being a 10th student?
  15. What should i study in Intermediate to do Fashion Designing in future?
  16. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?
  17. Should I study Humanities in 11th standard to become a Corporate Lawyer? What are the subjects available to study in 11th Humanities?
  18. Which institutions offer M.Sc.or integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. course in astronomy?
17th January 2016, 08:58 PM
13precious

Default Re: What are the subjects I need to take after 11th to study astronomy in future?

You will have to study physics & mathematics in +1 & +2 standard.You will have to give entrance exam JEST,SSC.

List of colleges which offers the astronomy course:-

Center for Research & education in science & technology,Bangalore

National center for Radio Astrophysics,Pune

S.N. Bose National center for basic sciences ,Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?