29th August 2011, 02:06 PM
npr.shilpa

What subjects to be prepared by CSE candidate to face Campus Interview?

what are all subjects to be prepared by the computer science engineering student to face campus interview

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for written test for campus interview?
  2. Detailed information about Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  3. Chances to attend L&T Infotech Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 55% with a gap of 2 years in B.E.(CSE)?
  4. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech(CSE)?
  5. How many rounds are available in IBM On-Campus Interview for CSE final year student? -- [New]
  6. Can I get a job in Infosys or IBM or any other relevant company?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  8. Skills required at the time of campus interview?
  9. For what I have to prepare for studying B.Sc Agriculture?
  10. What is the latest pattern of Syntel On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  11. When Deloitte will schedule Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to attend for a candidate who has secured 67% in B.Tech?
  12. If I get job in campus interview, then still I can search for jobs through Off - Campus interviews?
  13. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam?
  14. Eligibility to attend CTS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 71.2% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 8.37 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  15. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  16. How can freshers attend the HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I prepare for Accenture On-Campus Interview instead of visiting JIIT, Noida for S&P Capital IQ Pool Campus Interview?
  18. Which are the important subjects to prepare for M.Tech in CSE stream?
29th August 2011, 03:39 PM
jk.jessy

Thumbs up Re: What subjects to be prepared by CSE candidate to face Campus Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by npr.shilpa View Post
what are all subjects to be prepared by the computer science engineering student to face campus interview
u hav some basic knowledge in c,c++,java,sql such as differences b\w c++ and java, sql queries like join etc..u may some encounters a questions on os also
29th August 2011, 04:13 PM
August
Senior Member+

Default Re: What subjects to be prepared by CSE candidate to face Campus Interview?

dear friend

as you are in computer science so there is a huge scope to join IT companies .

for this both technical as well as HR preparation should be done properly.

in the interview they will ask about your favorite subjects . you should be well prepared of the subjects that you want to give.

here is a list of subjects that you should study thoroughly like

C, JAVA ,C++, DATA STRUCTURE , DBMS , NETWORKING etc.

all the best.
29th August 2011, 06:50 PM
taraknath gupta

Smile Re: What subjects to be prepared by CSE candidate to face Campus Interview?

generally the campus interviews checks out about ur general knowledge nd regarding the cse subjects java,c,nd operating system,oarcle this plays an important role in interviews...
if u r good in any of the languages of cse then u must give it ur first priority.. next if u r good in hardware courses like advance architechture then that wud b a plus point to ur resume...
b prepared to answer to the point to any of the questions u hav been askd.. interviewers mainly check out for ur confidence level.. knowledge in java and C wud give u much preference.. try impressing @ ur first sight.. cz as old said "first impression is the last impression"..
good luck...
11th September 2011, 02:29 AM
manoj rajpurohit

Default Re: What subjects to be prepared by CSE candidate to face Campus Interview?

Dear friend....

you should be good in the fundamental of the subject you have learnt, and also good in the aptitude.

there are two phases of the campus placement:-

aptitude test and
interview.

in the aptitude test you will be ask some question of your subject related and some question are based on the subject you have read.

so prepare your aptitude. you should prepare basic maths and the english meanings.

best of luck.
12th September 2011, 12:24 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by npr.shilpa View Post

If you are a computer science student then you should have knowledge about

the basic language C and C++ language.These are the basic languages and

there are many questions are present which are based on these basic

languages in the interview.So it hepls you to get a good job.Also you should

have a great knowledge about any perticular language like java,.net etc.

You should also have knowledge on any two subjects like dsa,operating

system.These helps you to get a campus placement.

So all the best.
16th September 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

which is first and best easy language.
28th December 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

how to study the dbms,operating system subjects in more interesting and get the high marks?
21st January 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

what are the questions asked by most common?
25th June 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

cant we get job without knwng well abt these languages?
2nd July 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

what if we are not good in coding?
10th September 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

do we get a job in mnc company if we are not good in coding
13th December 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

please tell me wat r all rounds in cse campus interview!!!! i have placement in this month. cse company is going to come!! give some idea how to prepare for an interview
17th September 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me....How to prepare for a written test..??
17th September 2013, 09:32 PM
falcoon007

HI,

as you are in computer science so there is a huge scope to join IT companies .

for this both technical as well as HR preparation should be done properly.

in the interview they will ask about your favorite subjects . you should be well prepared of the subjects that you want to give.

here is a list of subjects that you should study thoroughly like

C, JAVA ,C++, DATA STRUCTURE , DBMS , NETWORKING etc.

but JAVA is most important subject that companies want and prefer the most

and you can try to crack OCJP which stands for Oracal Certified Java Programmer.

if will add a huge flavour to your CV.

WISH YOU LUCK..
31st August 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

An mnc company is going to visit our college for campus placement.It will take aptitude test in 3 phase.In the 2nd phase of apti the topic (based on which questions would be set) is
Critical mathematical thinking and logical reasoning.I have no idea about this sort of critical topic..What type of questions can come from this area?If any one has any idea,,plz help me.
22nd July 2017, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I have 84. 32% in 10th, 79. 33% in 12th
I'm doing 2nd year of engineering (cse) now.
I have only 5. 33 SGPA in 1st year....
Will the companies ask 60%aggregate or from each semester 60%. Please tell me i'm worried
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?