14th August 2012, 12:18 PM
ggvarsha

What is the syllabus for Airport Operation Exam and Junior Executive Technical

what syllubs should i preffer for pepration of airport operation exam & for jounior executive techanical, as i belongs to mechanical branch

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  2. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive Airport operations? Sample question papers?
  3. Sample qeustion papers of Junior Executive(Airport operations)?
  4. What type of questions are asked in Technical section of Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam?
  5. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  6. Detailed Syllabus for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  7. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Airport Authority exam for the post of Junior executive Airport Operations
  8. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam? -- [New]
  9. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  10. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  11. Junior executive sample question papers?
  12. Airport authority jr.executive entrance exam syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  14. What is the syllabus of AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations) syllabus?
  15. Syllabus of Junior Executive in AAI? I want to apply for Junior Executive Job
  16. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  17. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  18. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)
27th August 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Airport Operation Exam and Junior Executive Technical

will u please tell me about the syllabus for airport operation??
please mail me to email id :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?