21st July 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of doing electronics and instrumentation?

What will be the syallabus if am doing Electronics and Instrumentation.I can appear through ECe but will the syallabus get changes

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Electronics and Instrumentation 7th semester?
  2. How to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Instrumentation after doing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering
  3. What is the syllabus of electronics communication and electronics instrumentation?
  4. How to study M.Tech in electronics after passing electronics and instrumentation engineering? What is the syllabus for GATE?
  5. What is the syllabus of IFFCO GET entrance exam for electronics and instrumentation
  6. Syllabus for SAIL Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  7. NPCIL syllabus for electronics and instrumentation engineering? Last years question papers and tips to crack the exam?
  8. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  9. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  10. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. Which course relates to Instrumentation and Aeronautics Field after completing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  13. What is the syllabus of doing electronics and instrumentation?
  14. Counselling form
  15. How to prepare for the entrance test of BITS Pilani?
  16. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering? -- [New]
  17. Names of the courses in engineering?
  18. What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
15th August 2018, 08:52 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of doing electronics and instrumentation?

Syllabus of Electronics and Communication Engineering:-

1) Networks.

2) Electronic Devices.

3) Analog Circuits.

4) Digital Circuits.

5) Signals and Systems.

6) Control Systems.

7) Communications.

8) Electromagnetics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?