18th October 2017, 09:45 PM
Sasikumarsandeep19@gmail

What is the syllabus for entrance exam of B.Sc Astrophysics in IIAP?

What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for B.Sc astrophysics in IIAP? Can someone please attach me the syllabus and the papers which I can refer and prepare for? It will be really helpful if I get the answer back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in IIAP after completion of M.Sc mathematics?
  2. Procedure and formalities to be fulfilled to get admission in IIAP?
  3. Internship project of 4 months in 2016 for M.Sc Applied Physics student?
  4. Can i study Astrophysics after 12th? Which entrance is need to be cracked for this?
  5. What is the next step to become an Astronaut after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  7. Best college for BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka? Date of start of admissions?
  8. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  9. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  10. What should I do to achieve my goal of becoming an Astrophysicist?
  11. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  12. Which entrance exam is to be taken for Astrophysics?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Astrophysics and Astronomy
  14. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  15. How many marks should I score in B.Sc to appear in the IIT entrance examination for M.Sc astrophysics? What's the syllabus for the same?
  16. How to get admission for M.Sc. course in Astrophysics stream in IIT?
  17. How to get admission in Indian Institution of Astrophysics in Bangalore?
  18. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible?
25th February 2018, 12:56 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for entrance exam of B.Sc Astrophysics in IIAP?

The entrance exam will contain questions belonging to:
Classical Mechanics, Electromagnetic Theory, Mathematical Physics, Quantum Mechanics, and Statistical Mechanics.
Additionally, there will be questions belonging to Nuclear Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, etc in addition to coverage in applied areas such as Electronics, Instrumentation and Optics.

A sample paper is attached with this answer as attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIAP Sample Paper.pdf(362.6 KB, 2 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?